Sunday, April 21, 2013

Gawk Think Pink Weekend!




          This weekend Gawk had a sale. The sale was for items that are pink. I am not a big pink person but I did not want to pass this up. I just picked out four things, I also did not want to go broke. The sale was fantastic because it was for ANYTHING that was pink! It was actually hard to only pick four things because the store has so much to chose from. This time I did not buy anything for my Tangos, but the appliers for them, were also on sale. I know I was not able to get this to my readers sooner, but the sale is still happening today, so get there while you can! 
Gawk LM

Tops: (From Left to Right)
One: Gawk - Darling Shirt
Two: Gawk - Neckholder - Longtop
Three: Gawk - Bish T-Shirt
Four: Gawk - Simple Summer Dress

Hair: Wasabi Pills - Valerie 2
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet
Pants: Elephant Outfitters - Journey Tweed Slacks
Boots: VC Designs - C-003 Boots
Poses: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment