Saturday, January 16, 2016

Moving shop!


Photography by Fayette Aeon

I wanted to let everyone know. I have had to take down my pose shop, Aeon, for reasons out of my control. But the good news, I am not leaving, nor giving up the shop. I am just setting up shop some where new. When I get things going I will update you, naturally!

Also more good news my friend. I plan to release a TON of poses at the Pose Fair for this year! This will be my first year in the event, around the one year anniversary of Aeon being open. Keep following me through my different social networks. I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

Model Outfit



Hair:
Ayashi - Mitsuko
Mesh Head:
Logo - Chloe {Alabaster}
Ears:
Soul - Uni Ears
Eyes:
Whatever - Limited Eyes
Mesh Body:
Maitreya - Lara V3.4
Hands:
Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant1, Gesture}
Top:
20.Five - Guilty
Pose:
Aeon - 019


No comments:

Post a Comment