Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekend with Clustered


Photography by Fayette Aeon


     I have been sitting at my pc this weekend not doing much. For the two weekends beforehand, I have been quite busy in real life. Birthday parties, a baby shower, shopping and more. This weekend my family and I decided to have a do nothing type of weekend.

Photography by Fayette Aeon
     Sitting in the bathroom thinking, like so many people do, I wondered about how this past Saturday seemed to have gone by too quickly. I thought, maybe a do nothing weekend, and actually doing nothing made it go too fast. For me, I feel the best when I feel accomplished.

Photography by Fayette Aeon
     Is there a way to feel accomplished while doing nothing important, per say? I want to finish things without feeling pressured. During the work week for some reason, I feel I HAVE to do certain tasks, while during the weekend I have the choice.

     I want to find ways to do the things I love and keep busy while feeling like doing nothing. What do you do to find that balance during your weekends?

Photography By Fayette Aeon


Model Outfit 1



Hair:
Tableau Vivant - Editorial {Upsidedown B/W}
Mesh Head:
Logo - Alex {Almond}
Eyes:
Adoness - Havila {Smoke}
Hands:
Slink - AvEnhance {Casual, Elegant 1}
Mesh Body:
Maitreya - Lara 3.4
Top:
Alaskametro - Diana {Chocolate}
Pants:
20.Five - Recently
Feet:
Slink - AvEnhance Feet {Flat}
Pose:
Aeon - 126


Model Outfit 2


Hair:
Exxess - Jogoda
Head:
Lelutka - Stella
Skin:
Pink fuel - Sora {Alabaster}
Eyes:
IKON - Hope {Starfall}
Mesh Body:
Maitreya - Lara 3.4
Outfit:
Erratic - Shannon {Black}
Hands:
Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Casual}
Hand Tattoo:
Letis Tattoo - Pink Rose
Shoes:
ISON - Leather Knee Boots {Black}
Pose:
Aeon - 125


Decorations




Studio Skye - Enchanted Woods v2 - 4 (clearing)

Jian :: Cobblestone Path - Straight

+Half-Deer+ Scattered Acorns - Bright - Big Group

+Half-Deer+ Shiba Inu - Playful (rez)

Scarlet Creative Mountain Lodge Birch in Belts

dust bunny . garden wheelbarrow

Jian Town Park :: Bench

dust bunny . melted candle

dust bunny . caramel apples

Clustered. Antique Garden Shed.

ISPACHI [Florian] Dresser [Eggshell]

Clustered. Antique Garden. Bench 'Flowerish'

dust bunny . getaway basket

+Half-Deer+ Shiba Inu - Wave Hello (rez) 2

dust bunny . firewood basket

[CIRCA] - "Vintage Harvest" Wreath Mix

dust bunny . wood stove . white

Scarlet Creative The Arcade Sep 15 - Greenwich Trunk Mid

dust bunny . warm cocoa

1. Apple Fall Dolly Bed RARE

+Half-Deer+ Shiba Inu - Standing (rez)

Clustered. Antique Garden Fence 1.

Clustered. Antique Garden Fence 2.
Sway's [Cozy Nook] rug . letter

No comments:

Post a Comment