Monday, August 10, 2015

Bewbapalooza July/August 2015 - Look Six, Seven and Eight


Look Six, Photography by Fayette Aeon



This Monday is the last day for Bewbapalooza!!! I can't believe it is ending already. This will be a post where I stuff in as much of the wonderful items from Bewbapalooza as I can while giving all of you time to check out the event. In every round of Bewbapalooza, the vendors have an exclusive item that will not be sold ever again, so it is a good idea to go see what they have before it is too late!

In look six I just had to try the Come & Get it from Pink Sugah. It  is super sexy and yet sweet. I got this cute hair cut recently, added a great head piece from HopScotch and topped it off with an Etchaflesh Collar. I felt so classy, beautiful and ready for a great evening.

Look seven was a lot of fun! Now this is a summer look. I tried to get a hair color that would be a lot of fun with this outfit. I don't normally wear tie-dye but I suppose you should at least once during the summer. Summer ends near the 22nd of September, so we still have a while to go, but got it get it in now while we can. The Far Out by QE comes with the top, shorts and cute shoes that match the top.

Look Seven, Photography by Fayette Aeon

For look eight I went a bit darker. For me, it is a mix between Goth and punk rock, which I am loving to be honest. I like this top, for it's simplicity. There are other versions that have crosses on them, but I really dislike wearing most crosses. But I am very happy I got another choice. I really liked paring this punk type look with these shoes!!

I am sad that it took me so long to rein in this last post. Saturday got away from me, Sunday was my birthday and I was feeling under the weather, and today is the last day of the even, so I am focused on finishing this for all of you!

Look Eight, Photography by Fayette Aeon

Look Six
Hair: Besom - Fun Bun
Head Piece: HopScotch - Insight
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light {Golden Amber}
Skin: Logo - Alex {Cocoa}
Collar: Etchaflesh - Steampunk'd Steem Collar
Implants: Lolas - Tango
Outfit: Pink Sugah - Come & Get it {Innocence}
(@ Bewbapalooza)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant & Flat}
Nail Polish: Alaskametro - Beauty {Midnight}
Pose: Aeon - 010


Look Seven
Hair: Calico - Quinn
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light {Golden Amber}
Skin: Logo - Alex {Amber}
Implants: Lolas - Tango
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant & Flat}
Nail Polish: Wicked Peach - Filthy
Outfit: QE - Far Out {Yellow}
(Includes: Top, Appliers, Shorts and Shoes)
(@ Bewbapalooza)
Feet:  Slink - AvEnhance Feet {Flat}
Pose: Aeon - 016



Look Eight
Hair: Elua - Sephora {Exclusive}
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid {Golden Amber}
Skin: Logo - Alex {Amber}
Top: Nitely - Gothi {black}
(@ Bewbapalooza)
Implants: Lolas - Tango
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant & Flat}
Nail Polish: Wicked Peach - Filthy
Pants: Maitreya - Zipper Skinny Jeans
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {Flat}
Shoes: 20.Five - Stud Chucks
Pose: Aeon - 017

No comments:

Post a Comment