Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Inventory Meme with my Fashionista!


Photography by Fayette Aeon

Hair: Moon - Keepsake
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky {Blood Fire}
Skin: Logo - Alex {Alabaster}
Gloves: Ducknipple - Nailed Gloves
Dress: Nya's - Happy Dress {Yellow}
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: Ducknipple - Kwaker Heels
Pose: Aeon - coming soon

          I went on the Wayward hunt and just now get to go through the items. In the hunt I got this great hair style by Moon. The shade I used is a nice bright ginger. I also went to a sale recently at Nya's. There wasn't a lot there I wanted that was on sale, but I did find this dress. It just called out to me a bit, not sure why, but got it anyway, and I like how it looks with the other items in my outfit. To finish off the look I searched through my Ducknipple pile and found simple great pumps, but the fun part was finding the gloves! The gloves come with nails attached, made me think of Cruella De Vil from the live action 101 Dalmatians movie. The pose for this looks is supposed to be dramatic and in a way show off the flair for the gloves in a diva sort of way.


Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and put your own. Don't forget to leave a comment with your link so I can read it, also leave a comment on Strawberry's original post of this meme.

1. What is your current inventory number? - 83,744, then I deleted trash and got to 83,485
2. If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? - My current mesh head, Alex by Logo
3. What is the last thing you purchased? - I got the Temptation Corset, in Mint by Pixicat from the Arcade, June 2015 round.
4. Which item do you wear most often? - Since I just changed my mesh head, I would have to say, at the moment the item(s) I wear the most are the hands and feet by Slink.
5. When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? (No Lying!) - I typed penis in my search bar, and it actually said "Didn't find what you're looking for? Try Search." I am surpised that I had nothing with the word penis in it.

Photography by Fayette Aeon

No comments:

Post a Comment