Sunday, October 26, 2014

LOTD - October 26th 2014





          Normally I would write down what i am wearing but that is a bit tricky in this case. I also figured since I do Second Life fashion all the time, it would be fun to do a little bit of Real Life fashion. This year I had trouble figuring out what I wanted to be, and it was hard for a while. Then I decided to be a more modern version of Snow White. My friend helped me dye my hair Black, and I went from there. I had the pants and shoes, but then needed a navy blue piece. I bought shoes to wear over my pants, but after wearing them over, they had fallen apart. I got them second hand, so whatever, I moved on and picked different shoes that I already owned. I hop you all enjoy the outfit.
          I have had the headband for 5-10 years, but probably from Wal-Mart or something. I got the navy over coat for about $8 at Twice as nice. I got the yellow shirt at Buffalo Exchange, don't remember the price. I also wore bright red pants, that I got from Wal-Mart, and some leather booties from Clarks while I was living in England for about 90 pounds. The charm on my necklace I got from a little accessories shop in England as well. 
          We took my son (Ironman/Tony Stark) to the Zoo to do some Trick-or-Treating, so I got to dress up. It was a lot of fun, and we have actually been doing it all weekend. I will be dressing up at least one more time next week. I am totally happy with my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment