Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wimey May Edition 2014




Hair: Truth - Sam
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light [Deep Ice]
Ears: Schadenfreude - Changeling Ears
Earrings: Wimey - Copper Disks of the Amazon
Skin: Logo - Chloe [Almond]
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Necklace: Wimey - The Copper Orinoco Necklace
Armband: Wimey - Copper Diamond of the Orinoco Armband
Top: Wimey - Forests of The Orinoco Top
Skirt: Wimey - Forests of The Orinoco Skirt
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands [Casual & Gesture]
Ring: EarthStones - Devotion
Nail Polish: Beauty by Alaskametro - Midnight
Pose: Illmatic - The Basic Stance 01

          I am completely loving these Wimey items from the Fantasy Gacha. First I just love gachas, they are horrible for my wallet but make me happy. Then I love Wimey! There are so many amazing items and I really hope you can check it out!


Hair: Truth - Selma
Headband: Wimey - Tangled heaves and Clouds Headdress
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light [Deep Ice]
Ears: Schadenfreude - Changeling Ears
Earrings: Wimey - Silver Disks of the Amazon
Skin: Logo - Chloe [Bloom]
Necklace: Wimey - The Silver Copper Orinoco Necklace
Pose: Le Poppycock - Forever young

          I really love the look of the headdress. It did take me a while to find a hair style I liked to go with it, but the headdress is modify so that you can make it bigger or smaller to fit your needs. The headdress can be found at We <3 RP event!

Wimey is a very geeky store, which I love. And they have a lot of accessories and fun items. The items in the store are so fantastic and whimsical, plus with how geeking the store name itself is, how could I not be apart of the Wimey world! Here are your links for Wimey: Address, Flickr, Blog, Marketplace, Twitter, Plurk.

No comments:

Post a Comment