Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wimey Dark Queen - April 2014



Hair: Exile - Loveshack
Tiara: Wimey - The Jupiter Tiara
Eyes: Adoness - Havila [Smoke]
Ears: Schadenfreude - Changeling Ears
Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Primestone
Skin: Logo - Chloe [Almond]
Choker: Wimey - The Jupiter Choker
Top: Junbug - Lady of Westeros Leather Chestpiece 
Bracers: Aisling - Lady of Highgarden Bracers
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands [Bag & Flat]
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Rich Autumnal Tones
Skirt: Twins Fashion - Long Skirt Black
Staff: Wimey - The Mistress of Evil Staff
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet [High]
Pose: Exposeur - Brittany

          Putting a look together can be of two extreme for myself. Either fantastic, or not. When an outfit comes together seemingly perfect there is no way to not be inspired. It can be hard to pump out fantastic outfits when there are so many items you want to cover and it become overwhelming. I know, like myself, many bloggers so the best they can to help everyone, and make so many happy while still staying true to themselves. In this post I did what I do best..shop. 

          I picked up the Lady of Westeros top from The Secret Affair event. As well as the Aisling Bracers. Make sure to check it out before the event is over. There are so many items and so many gacha, which I, horrible, love and hate. ^.^ I am loving The Secret Affair round, and even think about going back for more, depending on how well my wallet is feeling. To go along with what I picked up I paired it with The Evil Mistress Staff is available at We <3 Rp. Which is another event I adore. I am not always able to afford items at the event, but many vendors discount their products for the event, so usually, if I am seriously thinking about getting something, I do it from there for the cheaper price.

          I also added to the outfit A Sailor's Treasure is the Gacha for the Tiara and Choker, available at Cutie Moon. I love the tiara's for sure but saw no reason to also add the matching choker. The colors for the Sailor's Treasure that I used went along with the staff, so I thought it was perfect. ^.^

Wimey is a very geeky store, which I love. And they have a lot of accessories and fun items. The items in the store are so fantastic and whimsical, plus with how geeking the store name itself is, how could I not be apart of the Wimey world! Here are your links for Wimey: Address, Flickr, Blog, Marketplace, Twitter, Plurk.

No comments:

Post a Comment