Wednesday, February 19, 2014

LOTD - February 19th 2014





Hair: Milk - Queen Of The Court
Crown: Bliensen + MaiTai - Lady of the Night
Eyes: Adoness - Iridian
Ears: Schadenfreude - Changeling Ears
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Almond)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands (Gesture)
Nail Polish: By Snow - Fashionable Black
Ring: Michelle - Iridscent Dawn Ring
Top: ISON - Nova Tribe Jacket
Pants: ISON - Nova Zipper Pants
Feet: Slink - Female Mesh Feet (High)
Shoes: Eudora - Weston Pumps
Pose: Posesion - White 2 Mirror

          I put together this outfit after getting a few things over the past couple of days. I went to a club event last night, fantasy, and wanted to share with everyone what I wore. I found the hair at We <3 Role-play, but wasnt sure if I should get it or not. Then I was finally able to get into Collabor88 and saw the ISON top and bottoms. I loved them and had a very hard choice if I should pick one color, or just get fatpacks. I ended up deciding to go broke to get the fatpacks. I thought the outfit was perfect for my role-playing at Xin City. After demo'ing the outfit I just tried the demo of the Milk hair and just fell in love with how everything looked, so got the outfit and the Milk hair. And while I was at Genre I picked up Crown which just seemed fantastic for the fantasy event. I hope everyone can join it like I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment