Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Year Meme




Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following question and answers, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments on Strawberry's Blog.


  1. How did you spend New Year’s Eve? Spent time with my real life family, mostly playing video games, but also spent time with my Second Life wife.
  2. Did you keep any new years’ resolutions? I don't really make yearly resolutions really except one. I like to set "littler" goals every month. There are about two ways I go about it: one - make a new resolution/goal one month, then the next, different. Simple. Two - make a resolution, the next month do the current goal, and then the next, and keep adding to it, so by the end of the year, you are actually doing 12 for the year at the same time. Just an idea.
  3. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year? This might sound super super weird, but a great achievements I did this year was actually potty training my son in real life. In second life, it isn't an achievement, but I got partnered, I got to see my daughter, I got a new dad and little sister. I am developing even more as a person, blogger and photographer.
  4. What was the best thing you bought? Hm, I do not buy a lot of real life things. If I had to pick something for the entire year, it might actually be my apartment. (Rent btw) Because of the location, life is much better than it was in my apartment before. In Second Life, that might actually be a bit tougher. I think I am going to go with my mesh feet from Slink, but there are so many things that I have bought that I love and might call the 'best'.
  5. What do you wish you’d done more of? If I had to pick something, it would actually have been more learning. I feel like I could have pushed myself a bit more and learned a lot more.
  6. What do you wish you’d done less of? Hm, maybe, stayed inside less often. And less spending lol.
  7. What was your favorite movie you watched this year? I think maybe my favorite movie for the year might be Hobbit. 
  8. What did you do on your birthday this year? I actually took my son to a movie, Planes came out for my birthday.
  9. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned. College is not THAT important. or...If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you get is a distressed damsel. 
  10. What does 2014 hold for you? Health, Happiness, Growing and life with my Son.
Faye
Hair: Truth - Elisha
Eyes: Adoness - Iridian
Ears: Schadenfreude - Changeling Ears
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Almond)
Cover: Ison - Kimono Sleeve Cardigan
Top: Gawk - Basic Tank Top
Bracelet: Olive - The Scout's Tiara Bracelet
Ring: P - Ladara Mesh Bring
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Pants: Cynful - Modest Skinny Jeans
Feet: Slink - Female Mesh Feet Medium
Shoes: Fri. - Raggedy Man
Pose: GLITTERATI - Decadence

Tetkashtai
Hair: Magika - Clarify
Skin/Avatar: Dark Spot Designs
(Edited and tweaked a bit)
Collar: Tapi - Moo Collar
Dress: Wicked Night Wicked Nerd - Majestic Dress
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Tail: Drawn by hand by Fayette Aeon
Feet: Slink - Female Mesh Feet Flat
Shoes: Tulip - Gladiator Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment