Thursday, January 2, 2014

Masquerade Ball - December 2013




Hair: Ploom - Sha
(comes with Mask)
Ears: Schadenfreude - Changeling Ears
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long 
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Almond)
Necklace: Earth Stones - Princess Pearls
Dress: Rebel Hope - Shelly
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Pose: Glitterati - La di da 7

          Happy Season and Happy New Year! This past few weeks have been quite full of family and travel. I am actually still on holiday now, but I thought after two weeks of not being able to post I would post something. This was a fantastic outfit I got to wear to an event my mother was DJing at. I went dancing with my partner Tet and she seemed to love it, so I wanted to share! The dress was actually one I got from Rebel Hope for my mother's wedding. I love the hair, comes with the choice of having the mask on your face or in your hair. I then just paired it with a simple pearl necklace from Earth Stones. I hope everyone has a safe and happy year for 2014. All of you are fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment