Tuesday, December 17, 2013

LOTD - Winter Queen




Crown: Dilly Dolls - Hearty Crown
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kira
Ears: Schandefrue - Changeling Ears
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Almond)
Necklace: Pekka - My Little Bow Necklace
Corset: Dilly Dolls - Dola Lace 2 Corset
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Bracelet: Olive - The Scout's Tiara Bracelet
Ring: Olive - The Scout's Tiara Ring
Skirt: Mon Tissu - Oxford Pencil Skirt
Feet: Slink - Female Mesh Feet Medium
Shoes: Ingenue - Noella Heels
Pose: Lost Angels - Female #1

          I needed to sort some of my inventory like everyone in Second Life. I was able to put this outfit together and just loved how that happened. Dilly Dolls was having a sale a while back so I was able to pick up this crown and the corset. Both come with a HUD, and the crown is re-size-able. I picked up the necklace for a Gatcha event, I dont remember which one, that is how long it has been since I organized my bought folder. >.< The new shoes were from Ingenue for the Arcade December 2013 event. That is also where I was able to get this awesome Wasabi Pills Hair. I recently also got this bracelet and ring as a set. I just love how this entire outfit came together and hope that all of you enjoy it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment