Thursday, November 7, 2013

Google Meme

       

          Hello everyone! I decided to take part of another Strawberry Singh meme. This one she decided to do recently because of Emily from SLTimeWellWasted did a similar challenge. So, this is a MEME-MASHUP.
          Meme instructions: Google your SL name and answer the following questions. Don’t forget to leave a comment with a link to your post so we can all drop by, read and be nosy. Optional:click over to Emily’s blog and do her Google challenge as well. Don’t forget to leave a comment in her post if you end up doing it, so she can come stalk you guys too!

          Before you start to answer these questions, open up a fresh browser and clear cache if you can. Make sure you are not logged into your Google account and it might even be better if you open up a incognito window. Below are Strawberry's questions:
  1. Google your Second Life name in “quotations” and share your results. About 2,220
  2. What is the first link that comes up? My flickr page
  3. Which link were you surprised to see? https://kanoublog.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/bloggers-and-kanou-alice/ I was kind of surprised to see my photo on this post, but it also made me happy. I was also surprised to find links to events where I was a hostess from 2008.
  4. Click on the “Image” tab and tell us where the first 5 pictures listed are from. First photo: a dress I blogged for kanou. Second photo: Another dress I blogged for Kanou. Third photo: from my article in The Alphaville Herald. Fourth photo: isn't actually my photo, but on the same page that I do have a photo for the Season Palette. Fifth photo: this is a photo of mine, on my flickr, that I used to get into Shoetopia this year.
  5. Click on the “more” tab and then click “news” and share your results. There seems to be no news about be on google. 
          Emily’s questions, Click over to her Google challenge and answer her questions. Her instructions were to Google ourselves under both our real life name and our second life name and share what comes up. Here are my answers:
  1. How did the two digital footprints compare, and did that surprise you? I would say my rl name comes up more since the hits are about 11,500, and my sl name is about 2,200.
  2. Does anyone interesting share your name? I don't believe there is anyone that shares my full name. 
  3. Are you happy with the size of your digital footprint, or do you wish either one was larger/smaller? I am honestly unsure about how I feel about my rl footprint. Sometimes I want no traces of myself on the internet, but other times I would like if more people knew about me. My sl footprint I think is decent, and wouldn't mind just a bit more because I love getting information out there and helping people I can. The more people that know about me, the more I can help people get into contact with others.
  4. If you woke up/ logged in one morning to discover over night you had suddenly gained rock-star status, and everybody knew who you were and wanted to know what you were doing… what would you do? I love being a rock star, and if I got rock star status, I am sure it would last only 15 mins because then people would find out how boring I am in real life.
          If you want to do any more of Strawberry's memes, they cane be found here: Blog Challenges
          Also I wanted to share what I am wearing for this post. A dear friend of mine, Shayla, took me shopping with her today and we both pick up a pair of jeans. Since they are new, fantastic, and fun, I really wanted to share them. I love how they make my legs and butt look, so you should totally go try the demos. I did a fantastic basic heel that I have, and a sexy, fun, simple top. 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Claire
Ears: Schadenfreude - Changeling Ears
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Necklace: Fashionably Dead - Crystal Necklace - Star
Top: Anatomy - Your Strap's Down Top
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Pants: Maitreya - Zipper Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Gos - Eva Slingback
Pose: Ana_Mations - 'Tude 3

No comments:

Post a Comment