Saturday, November 16, 2013

300th Post






          Sometimes it is hard to believe that it has been over 2 years since I have started my blog. So many things in my real life and my second life have changed. In second life I am about to be 6 years old on the grid, and have been with my mum, Melli, for almost 5 years. Soon my mum will get married to my new dad, Dan, and I get a new sister, Amber. Soon my sister will also have been on the grid for 7 years. Amber and I have just gotten on so well, we seem to have so much in common and we think similar. I also have my sister Anika, who is also my best friend. We also get on fantastic and I love her. I also have a fantastic girlfriend and amazing friends. 

          I love blogging, helping people get their products out there and networking. I have made quite a few friends through blogging, and got my networking web even better. I have been able to explore so many stores and styles. It is so hard to explain how fantastic blogging has been for me. 

          This is my 300th published post and it makes me so excited. I am looking forward to all the new places, people and styles that will enter my life. I am ready as always to explore and grow as a person in second life and real life. I also hope that I can help more avatars out on the grid get into fashion, photography, stores, life, and grow themselves. All of you are fantastic!

~Love Fayette Aeon~

No comments:

Post a Comment