Thursday, October 24, 2013

LOTD - October 24th 2013




Hair: Wasabi Pills - Jade
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Dress: cStar - Vintage nacy Classic Dress
Shoes: Gos - Eva Slingback
Pose: HopScotch - Love the Camera 4


           Since I first saw this dress on my flickr dashboard I had to have it. I went to the event where it was located and did what I could to get it. I now get the chance to share with all of you. I love the look of this dress! I just love how it fits and how classy it is. Then I just paired it with a simple black heel. Now I am ready for a nice night at a cocktail party and some dancing.


Photos are edited in some form. I do try to keep photos as ‘real’ as possible, but please check for demos at the shops before you buy. Here are addresses for shops that I use. If you are interested in all the shops and events I work with, there is a link. And for the feeds I support and that support me, here. I also have a blogroll and shops that support this blog, here. Last, if you are interesting in one of my simple photos, for yourself, you can find my information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment