Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gawk - Baseball Tee & Jeans

Gawk!




Hair: Truth - Selma
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Top: Gawk - Black Knotted Baseball Shirt
Pants: Gawk - Dark Blue Basic Jeans
Shoes: Eudora - Blaze Hi-Tops
Pose: Glitterati - Pin Up 1




Gawk is a shop that has been around for a very long time. I remember visiting them when I first started my blog. Mell is a fantastic designer, and I believe I don’t see anything that is ‘copied’ or templates bought from other people. I really love the place. The style and the colors. Mesh is starting to come out. Over the past few months appliers have been made for some staples at the shop to go with the tangos. Here are some links for Gawk!: Flickr, Group Flickr, SLX Connect, Marketplace, and Address.

No comments:

Post a Comment