Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gawk Clearance Sale!




Hair: Damselfly - Felicity (Gift at Hair Fair)
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Ears: Enchant 3D - Iris Elfish Ears
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Top: Gawk - Green Tummy Shirt
Overalls: Gawk - Stitched Jeans Mini Dress (ON SALE)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Pose: Glitterati - Vendors 4

Bringing this outfit together was fun. I did a new shade of skin, a new hair style and shopped at Gawk. I also got these new ears. A friend of mine from Flickr had them on in a photo of her's and I thought she looked so beautiful in them. I just had to message her and ask her about them. They are a fantastic price on the Marketplace.

I decided to try a new shade of skin from Logo, and I am enjoying it. With appliers and such, it makes it just so much easier! For a moment I tried two shades darker. I normally do the lightest, now for this post, right in the middle! With HUDS and appliers it is just so much easier, and also saves me on inventory space. 

Gawk right now is having a clearance sale on quite a few items, because of this Mell will be removing these items from the shop to make space for new items she has dreamed up for all of her amazing customers! There are so many things to pick from really, and the memories of some of them take me back to one of my first posts. I am currently not sure how long this sale will be happening so please head down there while you can and check it out. Items are reduced up to 50%.
 " There is no fix end-date for this sale.The SALE items will be replaced step by step with new things !"

The Hair Fair just closed. I loved so many styles there, but took so long to get down there. When you have a tight budget but love so many, things can seem slightly overwhelming. I got down there to look at every store and pick out a few hair styles I really adored. While there, I saw that about half the shops have a gift for people supporting the charity Wigs for Kids. My hair in the post is a gift from Damselfly. I think it is a fantastic gift really! 



Hair: Emo-tions - Loredana (At the Hair Fair)
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elevn Ears Pierced
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Dress: Gawk - Star Tank Dress (ON SALE)
Pose: Glitterati - Vendors 5

This hair is a new style that I got from the Hair Fair as well. I completely love this style, relaxed and amazing! I love how it is pulled back gentle but still professional if wanted. Then when I was at the Gawk store for the sale, I picked up this super cute dress and thought this color would be perfect for summer. It has been so fricken' hot lately and this dress was so perfect for me! 



Hair: Wasabi Pills - Brenda (At the Hair Fair)
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Top: Gawk - Cashmere Sweater (ON SALE)
Pants: Friday - Designer Jeans
Pose: Glitterati - Long Hair 007

I adore this hair style!! It is by Wasabi Pills which is is a shop I totally adore. I wanted so many styles from their shop at the hair fair but my wallet disagreed. I love how this looks slightly gothy but still laid back and smart. I also love this top! Earthy color are some of my favorite color actually. This one is completely comfortable and I love how it fits.



Hair: Due - Ann (Hair Fair Gift)
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Top: Gawk - Striped Baggy Pullover (ON SALE)
Pants: Friday - Designer Jeans
Pose: Glitterati - Milliner 4

This hair is so adorable!! It was a gift from Due at the Hair Fair.  I think the style is so slick and cute! I even like the two tone of this style. I don't do two tone often but this is nice. I then picked up this jumper from Gawk. I like strips for some reason. I know in the fashion world people say that strips make you look wider, but sometimes I seriously disagree. I do think that the thickness of strips do make an impact. So in Second Life where most people can look great in anything, I love stripes!



Hair: LeLutka - Alvina (From Hair Fair)
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Top: Gawk - Wool Pullover (ON SALE)
Pants: Friday - Designer Jeans
Pose: Glitterati - Basic 4

This hair! As soon as I saw and put on the demo for this hair cut I knew I was going to get it. I love this loose pulled back style. It also comes with a pony tail and a beautiful flower and leaf crown. Pairing it with this jumper and a nice pair of jeans just seemed so perfect.



Hair: Slink - Tiffany (From Hair Fair)
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Top: Gawk - Modest Tank Top (ON SALE)
Pants: Friday - Designer Jeans
Pose: Glitterati - 007

I like short hair styles, and I believe its because my hair is actually short in real life. I enjoy longer styles in Second Life because growing my hair in real life just seems to take too long. This top is lightly and simple. Great color, nothing over the top and great for summer work.



Hair: Hairoin - Sparrow (Hair Fair Gift)
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Outfit: Half Covered Top Yellow Collection (ON SALE)
(Includes: Half Top, Lace Bandeau, Panties, Pasties)
Pose: Glitterati - 010



No comments:

Post a Comment