Friday, July 26, 2013

Ducknipple - Mikado Jeans




Hair: LeLutka - Scarlet
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Pierced Ears
Top: Cynful - Spring Break
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Pants: Ducknipple - Mikado Jeans
Shoes: Eudora 3D - Blaze Hi-Tops
Pose: Glitterati - Footwear 6

          These are not something I normally wear but somehow I think I just look fantastic in them. I also think they go perfect with my favorite pair of Hi-Tops. The underpants come in a few different styles, to hopefully fulfill the needs of many! 

          I wanted to say sorry to my readers for delays in my blogging. I do tend to blog more often and get all of you my information faster. I am currently moving in real life, but hope things will be back to normal in a month's time. Thank you all for being amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment