1. I wear what I can't in real life : So Second Life is a fantastic place. You can create anything, and wear anything. For me that is amazing. I am a bigger sized girl, most people can't guess my wight (they usually think I am lighter), but I am a size 14-16 with a huge chest. I can't fit into top properly, and wish I didn't have to wear a bra with everything. I love empire waist, especially dresses, but on me, in real life, I would look like a tent. In Second Life I can wear whatever I want. I mean more then slutty type clothes but anything whatsoever, and really almost everything can fit!
2. I wish I were ginger with green eyes : I have had ginger hair before in real life but that was a long time ago (almost three years now). I do miss my ginger hair but right now in my life I just don't have the money to keep up with that any more. I am from Irish heritage and would love the fiery red hair and blazing green eyes, just to go with my personality.
3. I judge people : I don't have a problem admitting it. It is completely human and it drives me crazy that people are trying to be all high and mighty saying they never judge people. For example, I might look at someone that is over three years old and be wondering what is up with their avatar, when they look like they are three months old. Now, me judging people is not always bad. I see how much potential a person could have. Or judging someone the deciding how amazing someone is. I don't understand how judging someone has to be negative.
4. I am willing to talk to any one : I am known among my friends for being willing to talk to anyone. New people, strangers and people that are considered famous. I love networking and making friends. I also love being able to provide for friends and such, like with their businesses or sims.
5. Sometimes I wonder if I am wasting my life in Second Life : I love Second Life! I have been playing since the end of 2007. Since then I have live in Mississippi, England, Colorado, and Arizona. I have also had a baby (who will be three in August). I love being creative, shopping, and having my friendships. I am a stay at home mum and spend time with my little one (I tend to go afk for him!). But being in Second Life means I get to be with my friends, make new friends and network more. What if I get to a point where I can't leave Second Life? How could I leave all of you, my readers? Everyone needs Faye and her sass in their lives. I just tend to take things one day at a time and hopefully I will not be so worried in a few years. I am a geek, what is a girl supposed to do, lol.
I wanted to put an outfit together and a look together that is more like me. My avatar is like 5 sizes smaller then me, but I like to think that she is not thin. Her rack tends to be smaller then mine unless I am wearing my implants. But I wear tops similar, usually for dates, and I always wear jeans. When I moved a year ago my hair was about that short. It is longer now (chin) but I need a cut and no hair style I current have in my inventory could make my real hair look good haha. I have hazel eyes and dark brown hair. I hope all of you enjoy and remember, it is okay to want things, like ginger hair, but also know that you are amazing and beautiful!
Hair: Dura - Boy 31
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Top: Elymode - Eva T-Shirt
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Pants: Friday - Designer Jean