Thursday, May 30, 2013

Look Of The Day - May 30th 2013





          I do enjoy sorting my inventory, or even just going back and seeing what I have. Also when I go out dancing I prefer wearing pants, only so when I do all the dances I have I am not showing my goodies to everybody. (The club I tend to go to is also a PG club) I am still in love with these June Worn Jeans, so I havent properly taken them off yet, then I was just going through a few of my tops and came across this. After putting those two things together, shoes were actually quite easy. As for the tea bag, I have never had cherry, but I do like myself a cup of tea (usually Lady Gray or Jasmine). I hope all of you like this outfit!

Hair: LeLutka - Scarlet
Mouth Accessory: - ADD Andel - Tea Bag
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Top: Celoe - Rhonda
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Pants: June - Worn Jeans
Shoes: N-Core - Eloise (One Voice Edition)
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment