Thursday, May 23, 2013

Look of The Day - May 23rd 2013




          I went to The Sea Hole for their address and found out ( or at least remembered ) that it is have a closing out sale. The sale will last until the end of the month. From what I saw everything was $L50. I only make so much money a month so I only bought a couple of things. One of those things was actually this top. I thought it looked fantastic then I paired it with a pair of my favorite pants and a princess type hair. Afterwards I just had to add the tiara! I hope all of you can make it to the sale and enjoy the look!

Tiara: Noodles - Be Our Guest
Hair: Truth - Laurie
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Necklace: Pepper - Egyptian Necklace
Top: The Sea Hole - Corseted Tweed Jacket
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Pants: Fri.day - Designer Jean
Boots: Maitreya - Radical Boots
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment