Sunday, May 12, 2013

Look Of The Day - Gothy Steampunk



          So, I enjoy going to events where my mum is DJ'ing and last night I went to Ocean Dreams for a steam-punk event my mum was DJ'ing for. I didnt want a dress, and I know this isn't super steam-punk  but I like to think it is kind of gothy steam punk. I knew I wanted a corset, then I found this one from Etchaflesh. I picked a favorite pair of jeans, then my default boots. I got this new hair cut from Truth that I think is completely adorable. I needed something that was more steam-punk so people would get the look I was going for, so I looked up 'gear' in my inventory and found this necklace from a Twisted & Spoiled outfit. I am pretty sure I had the outfit for a couple of years but it seemed to work just fine! To top it off I did dark smokey eyes and a dark nail polish. I adored the outfit I put together and just needed to share it with my readers!

Hair: Truth - Zuzka
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Necklace: Twisted & Spoiled - Hunted in Brown
(apart of the outfit)
Top: Etchaflesh - Buckled Corset
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Pants: Friday - Designer Jeans
Boots: Gos - GTFO Boots
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment