Monday, May 20, 2013

Gawk Floral Top - Appliers




          While I was working on the post for the darling shirt from Gawk I was really hoping that my other favorite shirt would get appliers for the tangos. Then it did! I love the Darling Shirt as well as the long Foral tops. And now I can wear my tangos, love my top and just show them about. I got the appliers for the top I already bought, the brown one.  So while I was at it, I bought a new  top with the new appliers and I love both of them! Thank you so much Mell for coming up with this fantastic idea. Check it out if you can, it was the perfect way to bring the classic top to a more modern stance (even though its not that old anywho lol).

Hair: Truth - Brianna
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Tops: Gawk - Floral Long Top (Brown & Ruby)
Implants: Lola - Tangos
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Pants: Friday - Designer Jean
Poses: Glitterati



No comments:

Post a Comment