Friday, May 17, 2013

Disney Week Ten - Flotsam & Jetsam




          This weeks Disney Challenge is Flotsam & Jetsam from The Little Mermaid. When I first saw this I was like 0.0' But I like to think I did well. I enjoy seeing all the different outfits that are currently out for this challenge. I knew that because they are twins I actually wanted my character to be wearing the same thing. Then I had the idea to just have my two characters be me! While I was doing Fifty Linden Friday's I found this dress and knew I wanted to use it. I hope you all like what I did for Flotsam & Jetsam and that I brought it justice.


Hair: Truth - Elisha
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Dress: Deco - Unpopped Dress
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Shoes: N-Core - Slingback
Pose: Glitterati - Partner In Crime

No comments:

Post a Comment